Being thankful for:
- Not having the resources you need to get the job done the way you planned
- Teammates who selfishly position and promote themselves in front of the boss
- Clients who never make up their mind
- Organizational leaders who change strategies before you had time to understand the previous plan
- Hypocrites and fakes
- Performance that underwhelms you
Some require things to go their way, or a holiday, to experience gratitude. Others are radical, and see the gift in it all.
Changing the world first requires the radical step of changing how you see it.