Let go. (But how?)
The leaders in the room were facing a fierce storm of complexity. I asked them, “What’s your best advice for “letting go?” Here’s what they said:
1) Determine the outcome you seek.
2) Trust and thrive in the diversity of each day.
3) Build a culture that allows you to counter your fears and break barriers.
4) Empower others – but first equip them.
5) Quit fooling yourself: No one can control it all.
6) Focus on the benefit of letting go.
7) If we don’t let go, what’s the unspoken message to others?
8) Use the 80/20 Rule.
9) Make “letting go” a team priority.
Being “overwhelmed” can tempt us to choose exhaustion. Those who achieve choose to innovate.
What are you going to let go of today?
Share this post with others: