- In moments you doubted yourself, how did you regain your confidence?
- In moments when you were full of confidence what did you do to keep your edge?
- How has your definition of success evolved over time?
- If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would you say?
- How have you learned to create more meaning in your life?
- What did people say about you in the past that hurt you – that now are words which no longer matter?
- What did you need to succeed in the past that you no longer require?
Bonus: What do you believe now that you didn’t before?
Worth noting: The people you admire the most will likely answer with, “I don’t know. That’s a good question.”
That’s because they’re still learning. They haven’t yet arrived where they want to go.
Ask them anyway: What are you learning now?
(Who do you admire?)