Pathways to Leadership®
Our award-winning program delivers 2 Years in 3 Days: We promise your leaders will unify to one team in what would normally take two years to accomplish.
Pathways to Leadership® equips leaders in the context of their teams to live and lead at their highest potential. Teams will function as one, cohesive unit capable of sustainably delivering immediate and meaningful results for the business.
“This is the best training I have attended in 30+ years — a thought-provoking teaming and communication strategy that I believe can transition an organization into an exceptionally performing team.”
- Executive 80% 80%
- Senior Leaders 97% 97%
- Mid-Level Leaders 88% 88%
Number of Participants:
- Up to 20 participants per session (plus 2 graduate leaders if applicable)
- 3-5 virtual interviews with the facilitator and key leaders to set expectations, build affinity and refine focus for the program launch
- Pre-session survey and light pre-work for participants
- 3-day in-person, facilitator-led launch session followed by 10 weeks sustainability
- 2-day in-person, facilitator-led mastery session followed by 8 weeks sustainability
- Sustainability includes: Access to Mobilizer,the Verus Global Virtual Learning Experience; Weekly peer-led, facilitator-supported, 60-minute small group meetings; A capstone meeting at the close of the program
- Teams begin to function with a common purpose, shared priorities and ‘One Team’ mindset
- Greater ability to model the self-awareness, emotional courage and integrity necessary to bring their best to every interaction
- Demonstrate the empathy and transparency necessary to activate and bring out the best in others
- Consistently operate with an enterprise mindset, so, as one team, your people more effectively partner across the business with other teams to deliver shared objectives
- Team members experience a greater sense of empowerment, accountability and permission to authentically contribute and lead
“Verus Global had a significant impact on the transformational change [our division has] achieved (output, speed, employee retention, engagement surveys) over the past 4 years. I do not believe we would have achieved anything close to what we did without the Pathways to Leadership tools and the additional help the Verus Global team provided to over 100 of our associates since 2013.”
The Pathways to Leadership Process has been extremely valuable to our team members, both personally and professionally.
I see Pathways to Leadership as a gift to individuals in the organization. It brings together the company [values] and leadership [behaviors] and brings them alive with practical approaches to interact every day. It is a mind shift and changes people’s lives both inside and outside of work. It truly gives people the skills to be their best every day.
“As a finance leader, I always took a typical financial point of view towards training, especially for what I would call, “touchy-feely” kind of training…after having gone through the full immersive training process, I have a different point of view. I started to realize that as I was working through some of the issues on the business and interpersonal dynamics, these principles work. I internalized it. I realized how powerful the tools really are and how they can meaningfully change outcomes and how an organization feels about the work environment and the leaders of the organization. Once you win their hearts, it’s easy to get an organization focused on delivering breakthrough results.”