- Joy isn’t a season.
- Giving requires no tax break.
- Laughter doesn’t demand the absence of the serious.
- Celebrating isn’t predicated by someone losing.
- Success isn’t a function of getting something you don’t have.
- Gratitude mustn’t be scheduled.
- Merriment doesn’t require removing the mundane.
- Caring needs no conditions to be met.
Being who we want to be all the time begins with being who we can be right now. To those who’ve enriched our days beyond when the calendar told you to—we thank you.