Image copyright JoelMontes
Some teams have a long list. Those who don’t have an edge. (Regardless, it’s the question at the end that has to be answered.)
1. Our company is too big to change its culture.
2. What we lack is leadership.
3. We’re not winning the talent war.
4. We don’t have the resources.
5. We can’t innovate.
6. My teammates just don’t get it.
7. I’m not paid enough.
8. The market will never tolerate that.
9. No one is listening to us.
Now what do we do?
How long does the list need to be before we decide to act, to realize our potential?