THE IMPACT Program
Accelerate performance by equipping team members with the ability to identify and put into practice the thinking, action and heart necessary for moving business objectives forward quickly and effectively, while also elevating the teams’ commitment to their work and each other.
Participants are introduced to the powerful and immediately applicable 7-steps of the Do Big Things Framework as outlined in the book, Do Big Things. With practical tools and a focus on what matters most, participants will develop the skills needed to leverage the framework to achieve extraordinary results. They’ll then take a deeper dive into two to three steps within the framework that will have the greatest impact on equipping the team to accelerate their ability to deliver on the big thing in front of them. As a result, participants are able to apply their learnings on existing projects, as well as re-apply them on future ones, setting their team and organization up for success today and tomorrow.
We got to the core of the problem area(s) and were able to get everyone to participate. We got a lot of value out of a very short time.
- Senior Leaders 92% 92%
- Mid-Level Leaders 95% 95%
- Individual Contributors 85% 85%
Number of Participants:
- Up to 25 participants per session
- 3-5 virtual interviews with the facilitator and key leaders to set expectations, build affinity and refine focus for the program launch + pre-session survey to participants.
- 6-8 hour in-person, facilitator-led launch session (either one day or two half days) followed by 8 weeks of sustainability.
- Sustainability includes: Weekly peer-led, facilitator-supported, 60-minute small group meetings. Each weekly meeting will focus on one step of the Do Big Things Framework. The program concludes with a 90-minute capstone webinar event.
- Participants are equipped with the tools to align the team on what it means to operate in a manner necessary for success.
- The ability to identify what the team must be thinking, feeling and doing from the start in order to deliver.
- Stronger relationships and greater appreciation for each member’s role on the team.
- The ability to energize the team around what matters most in order to deliver.
- The understanding of how to better make one of the three Do Big Things Decisions (Contributor, Activator or Connector) to drive business results.