Alcon: From Worst to First in Sales
As the new VP of Sales for Ciba Vision (now Alcon), Ray inherited a team that ranked last in sales for Novartis, the 2nd largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Instead of positioning their challenges as “problems,” Ray wanted his team to differentiate themselves from their competition based on how they responded.
- Improve market share
- Build capability in sales leadership and sales team members
- Equip sales leaders to get to solutions faster
- Foster breakthrough ideas and execution
The solution focused on equipping the team with practical tools and common language that created the space for them to be at their best while delivering on the priorities of the organization.
- Actively using the Verus Global tools and approach, Ciba Vision’s team became the top sales team.
- Their division became the fastest growing division within the company.
- The team grabbed an additional 10 points of share in an established market over three years.
“We found our partnership with Verus Global…to drive results.”Ray Pasko