By Aaron F. Dubas of Procter & Gamble
‘Tis the season of gift giving. People all over the globe invest innumerous hours of thought and billions of dollars trying to give the best ever gift to the ones they love (or feel contractually obligated to bribe). Lots of hot gifts this year: Beats Audio; iPhone; iPad; iAnything; Furby’s!
How about instead, give the people in your life the present they want most of all: The Best Ever You.
The Best Ever You comes in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. It’s enjoyed by everyone age 1-100. People around The Best Ever You feel good about themselves.
– Front Side Energy Map (Sorry Back Side is sold out)
– Being fully engaged in conversations
– 10% Forward Focused Questions and 90% Active Listening
– A signed copy of Recipe for Partnership Cookbook (It’s an autobiography)
– On The Path hiking boots
– And of course, batteries are most certainly included.
So this year, give them the gift everyone wants: THE BEST EVER YOU!