The Connector System®
Certification program for developing and scaling the collaborative leadership required to break interpersonal barriers and succeed in the execution of strategic plans and initiatives.
The Connector System® is the future of L&D: Rather than removing employees from their work to develop them, certified Connectors join employees when they’re primed for learning: The moment they’re seeking solutions to their toughest business challenges. Now, talent is optimized because inspired employees are working together.
Ideal for organizations seeking the autonomy to:
- Improve cross-functional execution of plans
- Unite and align people and teams to plans and strategies
- Develop greater empathy and enterprise thinking/actions
“Rather than using simulations to develop our leaders, we’re using The Connector System, because it goes beyond: It’s based in the real-life work our leaders are doing.”
- Senior Leaders 80% 80%
- Mid Level Leaders 95% 95%
- First Line Leaders 96% 96%
- HR/L&D/T&D Leaders 85% 85%
Number of Participants:
- Up to 30 participants per session – including ROTATION BENEFIT!
8 Virtual Modules
35-40 hours over a 16 week period.
- Tailored to business imperatives
- Senior Leadership Kickoff: 3-4 hour in-person executive session
- Connector Candidate selection and screening support
- Pre-learning and online discussions on Mobilizer, the Verus Global virtual learning platform
- Synchronous and asynchronous learning modules
- On demand Verus Global Connector support
- Volume rates based on # of Connector candidates with 2, 3 and 5-year terms available
- The Connector System® delivers immediate and continuous improvement in the execution of strategic plans.
- Interpersonal barriers are broken by developing collaborative leadership that drives adoption and ownership of plans, energizes employees around a shared reality, and aligns employees to the strategy by breaking down silos and fiefdoms.
- Organizational talent is optimized, and the culture strengthened.
- Rather than a traditional development approach where employees learn in isolation, as a result of the Grab-and-Go Sessions and Collaboration for Impact Programs delivered by the Connector, the entire team benefits as an outcome from the collaborative leadership capabilities they model together.