The Connector System® Certification requirements
In order to get certified, Connector candidates must:
- Attend 100% of virtual learning gate sessions (with a max. of two absences for valid reasons)
- Complete all eight self-guided modules and required assignments
- Actively participate in Connector cohort group meetings
- Deliver three Grab-and-Go Sessions during the Connector Certification Program
- Submit a final case study
Verus Global provides advanced development opportunities for Certified Connectors. Connectors are encouraged to participate in virtual booster sessions, offered annually, to stay current and deepen their connector skills. Certified Connectors will also have continued access to Verus Global’s resource bank – Mobilizer.