There’s a difference between winning and being a winner. Knowing the difference determines how often you win.
– Winning can happen with luck. Winners focus on what they can control.
– Winning means you haven’t lost; winners know you lose only if you don’t improve.
– Winning is a momentary recognition; winners don’t let outcomes define them.
– Winning is beating the competition; winners know their greatest competitor is themselves.
– Winning can occasionally be achieved by the heroic effort of individuals. Winners win again through the collaborative effort of team.
Winning isn’t a win when you don’t understand why. Are you winning today because you’re a winner?