Nor do you have an
- employee engagement problem or a
- customer issue.
What you likely have is a conscious leadership issue.
It is worth asking your team:
- Are we operating in ways that demonstrate we are bigger than the challenges we face?
- How do we shift further from a fear focus – to that of opportunities?
- What will we do to become stronger together through this experience?
- Bonus: How would we act if we knew that years from now people will look back at this period and say we changed the upward trajectory of the organization?
You are still in control. (Breathe.)
The conscious leader solves problems faster because they do not see them.