Your team rocked 2022.
Now, as employees count the days to the holidays, how do you ensure the team closes the year from a position of strength – so you can launch 2023 with momentum?
Here are 10 questions you can ask that support your team in finishing the year strong:
- What did we prove to ourselves this year that is important to you?
- What do you believe now about this team that you didn’t at the beginning of the year?
- How have we developed or grown in ways that matter to our customer moving forward?
- What’s the unique value we delivered in ’22 – upon which we can expand in ’23?
- What are the habits we developed this year that will be priceless in January?
- Who on this team raised the bar for all of us? (And how did they do that?)
- How did being on this team make you stronger and more prepared for the year ahead?
- What are you conscious of now – that you weren’t before? And why does that matter?
- If 2022 was a chapter in a book, what would be the name of that chapter? And what’s the name of the chapter representing 2023?
- What’s the greatest value you get from being a member of this team?
An ending is always the mark of a new beginning. The next few weeks will inform what January of 2023 looks like.