- Is it possible for us to deliver innovative solutions to our customer if we don’t first innovate how we think and act with each other as teammates?
- Can we deliver greater value to the organization if we don’t first value the people we work with?
- Will the digital technology we’re investing in to make our work simpler make any difference if we’re not also actively building bonds of trust with one another?
- Does our business plan have a chance to succeed if we’re not engaging employees in the decision-making process?
- Can we differentiate our company in the market if we haven’t first created a differentiated work experience for our employees?
Perhaps some teams can do these things – but the odds are against them.
Is your team telling itself the truth? (Get real)