Right now, many leaders are wondering: Can I count on my peers and teammates to deliver our 2019 plan?
While this is a valid question, the collaborative leader understands there’s a more important question they must ask themselves first: Can I count on me?
Can you count on you…
- …to stay focused, energized and on purpose?
- …to be humble and accountable in a world where doing so isn’t always the standard?
- …to demonstrate empathy and compassion while others criticize and demonize?
- …to listen more than you have before?
- …to build relationships with people who think, look and act differently than you?
Before we expect others to do what’s important, we must expect something of ourselves – a something required for all of us to realize our potential.
Can you count on you?
Show us. And make the experience better for us all.